Dental Financial Information
At Cosmetic Dental Specialties we are committed to providing every patient with the best cosmetic options available to us. We believe in never compromising the quality of care. Our fees reflect our skills, commitment to the highest quality products and services as well as our dedication to a pleasant, efficient practice. Every patient’s treatment plan options, time frame of treatment and financial responsibility are clearly outline and discussed prior to treatment.
- Our office accepts cash, personal checks and major credit cards.
- Payment is expected when service is rendered unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Most insurance plans are accepted at our office. Inquire about your specific dental insurance. Our knowledgeable staff can help address confusing insurance questions.
- Our staff will complete insurance forms and bill the insurance company as a courtesy to our patients. Any balance not paid by the insurance company is the responsibility of the patient.
- Our staff will also estimate insurance coverage and inform the patient in advance about their coverage for each year.
For your convenience, in addition to accepting many insurances and major credit cards , we also offer financing options, that are carefully chosen to help make treatment feasible for all those who desire nothing less than the best dental care.
With Care Credit, there are never any application fees, annual fees, or prepayment penalty fees and, approval decisions are instantaneous.You can also use Care Credit for all your future needs without reapplying. Credit lines in excess of $25,000 are available (based on credit approval).
Care Credit offers flexible and practical monthly payment plan:
- Their Interest Free Payment Plans only require a monthly minimum payment totaling 3% of the balance. Pay the full balance within the specified time frame and the deferred interest will be
- For those who would prefer small monthly installments and more time to pay, Care Credit also offers an Extended Payment Plan option. With Care Credit’s extended payment plans, treatment can be financed for up to 5 years with low interest rates and low monthly installments.
Spring Forward Today! SpringstoneSM makes it easy to say YES to treatment with low monthly payments, no money down, and no payment for 6 weeks. With affordable payments, an easy online process, and no hidden fees – Springstone just makes sense.
Check!Your choice of payment plans
Check!Finance from $499 to $40,000
Check!Extended plans start at only 3.99% APR
Check!Easy application process and quick decision
Check!No initial payment
Check!No prepayment penalty
It takes only minutes to apply and you’ll typically receive a decision in seconds.
Financing dental treatment can be difficult for some dental patients. The Citi Health Card®, available through Cosmetic Dental Specialties, is a great alternative and can help finance dental work so that you can get the treatment or procedure you need…when you need it.
Patients can use the Citi Health Card® for expenses not covered by dental insurance (including cosmetic and elective dental work). The Citi Health Card® can also be used for dental emergencies, deductibles, and for expenses not covered by co-payments.
The Citi Health Card® dental patient financing program is accomplished through flexible payment plans that are designed to fit almost any budget.
- No interest payment plans
- No prepayment penalties
- No application fee
In addition, the patient credit line can be used for additional dental procedures and/or family members. Your can view, manage and pay your alus a separate credit line for dental health care expenses will help keep other credit available for personal use.
To enroll in the Cit Health Card®, please contact us or apply here.
Tips to know
Applying for any of these payment plans is quick and easy. Our financial coordinator will help you apply and have a credit decision almost immediately. Once approved, treatment can begin right away. So, please call the office now at 212-371-0360 to schedule an appointment or contact us here.
My husband and I both needed extensive dental work…and so, we actually flew to New York to see Dr. Edalat, after meeting one of his students who had raved about Dr. Edalat and his office. Both my husband and I feel and look so much better after our treatment. We wouldn’t dream of seeing any other dentist ever again!”
Louise C. – Kent, England