- Treatment Of Bad Breath
- Ceramic Fillings
- CROWN & BRIDGE RESTORATIONS
- Crown Lengthening Surgery
- Dental Implants Restorations
- Gum Disease
- Implant Surgery
- Porcelain Laminates Aka Veneers
- Prevention Gum Disease
- Root Canal Diagnosis
- Root Coverage Gum Recession
- Sedation Anxiety Free Painless Dentistry
- Snoring Apnea
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Tooth Extractions
The effects of bleaching can last for several months, but may vary depending on the lifestyle of the patient. At Cosmetic Dental Specialties, we offer a 1 hour bleaching session by Rembrandt Bleaching light, where teeth are visibly brightened and most often patients choose to continue the bleaching at home with custom made trays. These trays last indefinitely and can be used as maintenance to brighten your smile any time it is needed with the use of bleaching gels.
We are also proud to offer you the most cutting edge whitening treatment possible. KöR® Whitening is the newest, most revolutionary and effective teeth whitening system ever developed. In fact, it is unchallenged as the most effective teeth whitening system in the world. Unlike typical teeth whitening procedures:
- KöR Whitening is so effective; it is the only recognized system in the world that will even whiten tetracycline (dark) stained teeth, which was previously thought to be impossible.
- KöR is the only whitening system in the world refrigerated constantly from the instant of manufacture until YOU use it, ensuring absolute freshness and effectiveness. The difference is amazing!
- With KöR you whiten while you sleep in total comfort. No need to find time to whiten during your busy day. And KöR-Seal™ Whitening Trays are so comfortable that most patients wake up in the morning having forgotten the trays are even in their mouths.
With easy periodic at-home maintenance your teeth will stay white permanently, even while you continue to drink red wine, tea, coffee etc.
- During the whitening process nearly all patients experience only low to typically no teeth sensitivity.
- The KöR procedure is comfortable and 100% safe for your teeth and gums. The result is a radiantly white, natural appearing smile that you will LOVE! It’s perfect for everyone, from 14 to 90!
- Decades of scientific research and millions of whitening cases have proven KöR® Whitening is entirely safe for teeth and gums.
- The ideal age to whiten is 14. But even if you’re 90, KöR® Whitening is perfect for you because KöR rejuvenates the youthful ability of your teeth to absorb oxygen. Oxygen from KöR Whitening gel is absorbed deeply into the tooth, dissolving stain molecules. Still some question, please contact us or read our KoR Whitening FAQ.
Dr. Edalat – Actual Patients
Consultations for KOR teeth whitening are complimentary!
That’s how much we love this product.
A special material protects your gums
Power whitening makes it possible to achieve a whiter, brighter smile — right here in our office.
How power whitening works
A special light is shined onto the teeth after they have been coated with a whitening gel. The light works with the gel to release oxygen. The oxygen penetrates the outer enamel layer and then the dentin layer of the teeth, bleaching away stains and discolored areas.
Power whitening quickly brightens your smile
Once we have determined that power whitening is right for you, we may begin by thoroughly removing any plaque and tartar from your teeth. Then we’ll start the whitening process with protective glasses, a lip retractor, and a cream or lotion to shield your eyes, lips, and face.
We’ll then isolate the teeth and protect your gums by applying a special protective material to the gum tissue or by placing a rubber dam.
Next, we paint the whitening gel onto your teeth, and while you relax in the chair, we shine a light or laser onto the teeth. We may repeat this cycle several times.
Since every case is different, we carefully evaluate your individual results. Your new smile will lighten, on average, about 6 to 10 shades. We may sometimes recommend a fluoride treatment, additional bleaching at home, or another session here in our office. We’ll also give you instructions for taking care of your new smile and for handling any post-whitening sensitivity.
Power whitening is a safe and effective technology that can help give you a beautiful new smile, all in one appointment.
Teeth darken and stain
No matter how well you take care of your teeth, they can darken and stain over time.
Before we begin any whitening treatment, we check the health of your teeth and repair any damage if necessary prior to the whitening treatment.
We will take impressions of your teeth. From the impressions, we make plastic trays to fit your teeth exactly.
You use these trays at home with a special whitening gel that is stronger than any over-the-counter product. The combination of a first appointment with a stronger gel and the special bleaching light to accelerate the whitening process, followed by a few weeks at home bleaching is the most effective tooth whitening regimen.
Place a small amount of the whitening gel on the front surface of the trays and place them over your teeth. If gel gets on your gums, simply wipe it off.
You wear the trays for about two weeks or longer depending on the severity and type of stains. If you feel sensitivity to hot or cold after a few days of bleaching it is recommended to stop for a few days until the sensitivity is gone and then continue the tooth whitening treatment. Depending on your situation and preference, we may recommend that you wear the tray an hour or two a day or overnight.
You should see results in just a few days to a few weeks depending on the severity and type of stains.
A home whitening system can:
- lighten teeth stained by coffee, tea. tobacco and wine. The tobacco stains are more stubborn and usually need some more weeks or even months of bleaching.
- be done at your convenience.
Because the trays are custom made, they fit securely over your teeth.
Home whitening can be an easy way to help brighten your smile.