- White, Tooth Colored Mercury Safe Fillings
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Oral Surgery and Extractions
- Prevention Of Gum Disease Sedation : Anxiety Free & Painless Dentistry
- Treatment Of Bad Breath/Halitosis
- Crown Lengthening
- Dental Implants
- Root Coverage and Gum Recession
- Dental Bonding
- Crown & Bridge
- Porcelain Fillings
- Porcelain Veneers and Laminates
- Teeth Whitening
- Smile Design
The effects of bleaching can last for several months, but may vary depending on the lifestyle of the patient. At Cosmetic Dental Specialties, we offer a 1 hour bleaching session by Rembrandt Bleaching light, where teeth are visibly brightened and most often patients choose to continue the bleaching at home with custom made trays. These trays last indefinitely and can be used as maintenance to brighten your smile any time it is needed with the use of bleaching gels.
We are also proud to offer you the most cutting edge whitening treatment possible. KöR® Whitening is the newest, most revolutionary and effective teeth whitening system ever developed. In fact, it is unchallenged as the most effective teeth whitening system in the world. Unlike typical teeth whitening procedures:
- KöR Whitening is so effective; it is the only recognized system in the world that will even whiten tetracycline (dark) stained teeth, which was previously thought to be impossible.
- KöR is the only whitening system in the world refrigerated constantly from the instant of manufacture until YOU use it, ensuring absolute freshness and effectiveness. The difference is amazing!
- With KöR you whiten while you sleep in total comfort. No need to find time to whiten during your busy day. And KöR-Seal™ Whitening Trays are so comfortable that most patients wake up in the morning having forgotten the trays are even in their mouths.
- With easy periodic at-home maintenance your teeth will stay white permanently, even while you continue to drink red wine, tea, coffee etc.
- During the whitening process nearly all patients experience only low to typically no teeth sensitivity.
- The KöR procedure is comfortable and 100% safe for your teeth and gums. The result is a radiantly white, natural appearing smile that you will LOVE! It’s perfect for everyone, from 14 to 90!
- Decades of scientific research and millions of whitening cases have proven KöR® Whitening is entirely safe for teeth and gums.
- The ideal age to whiten is 14. But even if you’re 90, KöR® Whitening is perfect for you because KöR rejuvenates the youthful ability of your teeth to absorb oxygen. Oxygen from KöR Whitening gel is absorbed deeply into the tooth, dissolving stain molecules. Still some question, please contact us or read our KoR Whitening FAQ.
Dr. Edalat – Actual Patients
Consultations for KOR teeth whitening are complimentary!
That’s how much we love this product.