Oral Surgery and Extractions
- Porcelain Laminates Aka Veneers
- Crown & Bridge Restorations
- Dental Implants Restorations
- Implant Surgery
- Gum Disease
- Root Coverage Gum Recession
- Root Canal Diagnosis
- Treatment Of Bad Breath
- Ceramic Fillings
- Crown Lengthening Surgery
- Prevention Gum Disease
- Sedation Anxiety Free Painless Dentistry
- Snoring Apnea
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Tooth Extractions
- Oral Cancer Screening
At Cosmetic Dental Partners in NYC our first attempt is always to maintain the integrity of the dentition by keeping as many natural teeth as possible, while remaining proactive, but if keeping a tooth or teeth creates an unhealthy environment for adjacent teeth, then it may be advisable to extract the “hopeless tooth” at that point. There are many reasons why teeth may need to be pulled. Below is a comprehensive list of why teeth are often extracted:
- Broken, cracked, or extensively decayed teeth can be extraction candidates
- Teeth that are unsuitable candidates for root canal treatment should be extracted.
- Teeth associated with advanced periodontal disease (gum disease) may need to be extracted/pulled.
- Some teeth are extracted because they are malpositioned.
- Impacted teeth are often extracted.