- White, Tooth Colored Mercury Safe Fillings
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Oral Surgery and Extractions
- Prevention Of Gum Disease Sedation : Anxiety Free & Painless Dentistry
- Treatment Of Bad Breath/Halitosis
- Crown Lengthening
- Dental Implants
- Root Coverage and Gum Recession
- Dental Bonding
- Crown & Bridge
- Porcelain Fillings
- Porcelain Veneers and Laminates
- Teeth Whitening
- Smile Design
21st Century Orthodontics for Adults and Teens
Invisalign is a unique method of orthodontic treatment which uses a series of clear, removable teeth aligners used as an alternative to traditional metal dental braces. As a specialist in Periodontics,Dr. Maryam Edalat is in a unique position to diagnose and properly plan a case that may be in need of periodontal therapy as well as cosmetic enhancement.We now know that when teeth are properly aligned, the gum around the teeth fits tighter, thereby reducing the accumulation of food particles, plaque and bacteria which lead to periodontal disease and bone loss. It is far easier to floss and clean in between teeth that are not crooked or crowded.
Dr. Maryam Edalat is a 2013 Preferred Invisalign Provider as well as a Periodontist. She provides Invisalign treatment in her office not only as a cosmetic option for her patients who want a straighter, more beautiful smile, but also because periodontal literature clearly illustrates that straighter teeth mean healthier gums, prevent bone loss and gum recession all of which lead to premature tooth loss.
What may seem like a small movement can vastly change a smile!
Protecting teeth from excessive forces and straightening crowded teeth not only enhances a smile but helps create a cleaner environment for the gums.
At Cosmetic Dental Partners in NYC, Dr. Maryam Edalat offers patients who are interested in straightening their teeth with invisalign the opportunity to view their treatment and final placement of teeth on the computer even before treatment has begun.
- No traditional wires or brackets to be seen.
- Removable, so you can eat, brush and floss as you would normally.
- No dietary Restrictions.
- Treatment time averages between 6-14 months.
- Affordable and Effective- Extended payment financing is available.