Why Choose Us
- Tenured Professor of Clinical Dentistry at New York University 40 Years of Experience
- Double Specialty in Prosthodontics & Periodontics
- American Top Dentists for 2007 & 2010
- New York Top Doctors & Dentists Award for 2011
- 30 Years of Experience in Teaching & Private Practice
- State of The Art Equipment & Facilities
- Up-to Date in Research & Development in Dentistry
- Personalized & Gentle Care
- Reasonable Fees for Optimal Services
- The “who’s who “ Award for of Dads
- Partners with the Most Exclusive Dental Laboratory and Master Ceramists in NYC
- One of the 26 Elite Dentists in the United States with two Certified Specialties
- Certified Specialists Family Dental Practice on Central Park South Since 1982
- Personalized and Comprehensive Care Inherent with a Family Owned Practice.
Award Winning Dentists in NYC
In a Family Atmosphere
Welcome to Cosmetic Dental Specialists, a boutique family dental practice located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, across from the beautiful Central Park.
Founder, Dr. Parviz Edalat, is a leading Periodontist, and Prosthodontist, with over 30 years of clinical and academic experience. Dr. Parviz Edalat also served as an NYU College of Dentistry Clinical Director and tenured professor for over 25 years. This allows him to be among the first to provide personalized treatments using the latest dental technology and treatments to his patients.
For patients in need of cosmetic dentistry, the practice offers a wide range of services including porcelain veneers, ceramic crowns, dental bridges, dental implants, mini-implants (placed in highly aesthetic areas or areas where there is othewise inadequate bone), the most trusted tooth whitening system on the market today, and teeth straightening (Invisalign Clear braces). For those that would like to transform their smiles, he offers a comprehensive smile analysis and will work with top rated ceramists to ensure all of his patients get the most beautiful, natural looking smile they have always wanted.
His expertise in implant dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, treating gum disease, coupled with a warm chairside manner, place him at the top in the field of dentistry. Although he has received numerous awards and certificates, he prides himself most on the many families who have been coming to him for over 2 generations.
Dr. Maryam Edalatis known for her genuine kindness, and loves to be the problem solver in the practice. Patients rave about her gentle touch and extraordinary clinical skills, and word-of-mouth referrals is what she is most proud of, as we feel that a patient’s kind words are the ultimate compliment. She has a specialty from NYU in Periodontics and implant dentistry.
Her philosophy of integrative dentistry concentrates on the inflammatory response of gum disease. She empowers her patients by providing them an overall body health approach to resolving their systemic health problems. She promotes anti-inflammatory diets, and a full body cleanse to take control of their body’s inflammatory response. Pair this with her 20 year clinical expertise in periodontal disease and cosmetic dentistry, and you will receive some of the best comprehensive dental care in New York City. He mind-body approach to dentistry and the individual as a whole resonates with all our patients, who crave to be heard and treated in a unique manner where all their needs are met.
She offers treatments for bad breath, scaling and root planing, gum recession, crown lengthening, and root coverage. She is both skilled in periodontal surgery and cosmetic surgery, as well as dental implants.
NYC Dentist Reviews
Together, our team offers comprehensive cutting edge dental treatment, that is minimally invasive and preventive in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.